European Restaurant & Function Venue
Epocha is a contemporary European restaurant set in a stunning Victorian terrace on the city fringe of Melbourne, located overlooking Carlton Gardens, with the menu by Chef Gerard Curto.
Our seasonal menu draws inspiration from our European culture and its modern cuisines whilst using the best of local Australian produce.
Choose your selections from our ‘Sustain’ menu. Alternatively, Surrender to Epocha with our tasting menu.
Thursday to Sunday
12PM – 3PM
Monday to Saturday
5:30PM – Late
Epocha is closed on public holidays.
- Really nice atomosphere, the food was excellent, service was five star. Enjoyed my niece's wedding reception. Would recommend anyone to go there. Will go back for a meal soon. 👍
- This place is amazing, great atmosphere, the perfect place for a cold Melbourne winter night. The quality is second to none. I have dined at top end restaurants and this place gets 10 out of 10 for me, the best by far.
- Excellent service- attentive yet un-intrusive. Food was plenty and the chefs menu showcased both delicate and robust flavours. A wonderful intimate dining setting for a cool spring night. Will need to come back again!
- The food was spectacular, the service was really friendly and fast. Great venue for really big groups. Great atmosphere. I would definitely come again when I'm back in Melbourne.
- Wonderful and charming atmosphere.. very understated but sensational in cuisine and service. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. An absolute delight!!!